We do not sell or lease your email address to anyone.
Visit Deaver Vineyards
Deaver Vineyards is an easy escape from the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, or Nevada.
We are located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Amador County.
Visit our tasting room at:
12455 Steiner Road
Plymouth, California 95669
We are open for Outdoor Wine Tasting under our tent.
- Reservations are not required. We are limiting the number of people in our tasting space.
- Due to Social Distance requirements, we are unable to host groups larger than 4 people.
- Our picnic area is open. Outside food is welcome here at Deaver.
- We are not taking reservations for limos or buses.
- We follow cleaning and sanitizing guidelines.
- We are wearing masks or face shields. Please wear your mask while not tasting.
- If you just want to purchase wine without tasting, you don't need to wait to enter the tasting tent. Just let the host know.
- If you have wines you would like to pick up, call us ahead of time and we'll have them prepacked for you.
Hours of Operation:
We are open 7 days a week from 10:30am - 5:00pm. Bring a picnic and enjoy our picnic grounds.
Outside Alcohol Policy:
Please remember no other alcohol than Deaver wine may be consumed while on Deaver property, as per ABC regulations. Outside alcohol is defined as any wine, beer or spirit that is not branded or labeled by Deaver Vineyards.